Saturday, October 11, 2008

Having fun at home!

Benson is still a little too small for this, but now he enjoys it and will be content long enough for me to get some stuff done around the house.
Tanner has found a little hiding place fort on the side of our house and loves going back there to play, look for bugs (Yuck), and just hide. I remember loving places like this when I was little. You will not find me back there with him now... anywhere a spider might live, I will not go!

4 comments:

The Lively's said...

Don't you just miss being a kid! Those were the most carefree worry free times ever. I wish I could go hide somewhere!

Camille said...

how cute! I know that place....

Aren't you afraid of him getting a bug bite or SPIDER bite! Eeek!

The Stanley's said...

Your boys are so cute! I see him in his little hide out almost every time I leave Village Green! Oh, I'm so glad I have a boy, my sweet Kaydee would never do that!

Robert Erica Taylor and Hayden said...

your boys are so sweet..benson is so freakin adorable.... when are you guys coming out here next? i cant believe how big tanner is getting..what handsome boys you have! how is nebraska treating you guys?!!! what a good mommy you are! kisses:)