
I put Benson in some overalls and Tanner instantly said, "I want some of those." I've had a pair that he has never wanted to wear, but I got them out and put them on him. Buttons up the crotch, way to short, and everything. But he wore them all day and never complained. We even went out on the playground to play popping open every button but the bottom two. It looked so funny.

I tried to get a picture with them together but Benson started crying. So then Tanner didn't want to hold me... he is trying very hard to smile!

Here's a better smile from Tanner, but still very frustrated!

Tanner at age 1. The only overalls I could ever get him in!
6 comments:
That's so funny, because Colby was the same way. In July when I was going through Bailey's school clothes, I had her try own her overalls to make sure they still fit. Even though they had flowers on them, Colby wanted to try them on, too, and insisted he needed to wear them. I told him we'd try and find him some without flowers. The next week I was in St. George, and Osh Kosh was having a huge denim sale, so I bought Colby some brand-new overalls, and he LOVES THEM!!!
your lil boys are so cute! little cowboys in the making.
Overalls are the best! Josh has always said that we will put our kids in overalls every day because they're a great baby handle. When the kids run away, just grab 'em by the back of the overalls!
Once again, your boys are adorable! I love the overalls! And the Gardens look like so much fun! How cool is that! You guys always seem to have such fun things to do! Miss ya!
Oh your kids know how to make anything look good. I can just see the brotherly love in those pics!
Jenny! So fun to have an update on you guys! The boys are both too cute! You all look so happy!! I can't believe all the fun places you have there to go to!
Post a Comment