Thursday, October 23, 2008

Getting behind in posting

So I have many new pictures to post, but have had a hard time finding TIME to do it. So check back in the next couple of days... and HOPEFULLY I will be all caught up!

3 comments:

The Martin's said...

Now Jenny what could possibly be keeping you busy. :) Yeah I'm out of control and I've only got one, so yeah your a great woman. Miss you guys, and hopefully we get to see you this Holiday Season.

Unknown said...

HEY!! So you have two kids? Whoa, I totally didnt even know that. What a cute family. So how are you guys anyway?

Jenn and Tyler said...

Hey Jenny, it's been a while, sorry. Glad to see life is busy as ever! Looks like you're adjusting great to having two kids! Benson is such a cutie! I love Tanner's new hiding spot on the side of your house. How would it be to be little again with out a care. Sigh.