
For the 4
th we went to a park to have a BBQ with some friends. When it was time to eat Tanner didn't want to eat anything. After he didn't eat any
ice cream either I knew something wasn't right. I felt him and he felt pretty hot. So instead of going swimming or anything fun we took the kids home. I took Tanner's
temperature and it was 103.5 degrees. He laid down and slept for three hours. Andrew went golfing with a friend, so when he got back he checked Tanner out gave him some
medicine and within 15 minutes Tanner was acting like himself. But because he had been sick we didn't want to have him around any other kids. So Andrew and I took turns going to another BBQ that night, watched some people set off fireworks from across the street away from all the kids. I thought Tanner would be bummed but he understood. Some friends even brought over a couple sparkles so Tanner would feel left out.


Daddy and Benson

Tanner cooling down with a p
opsicles after a three hour nap.


Fireworks from
Rosenblatt.
We didn't think they were going to do them because it had been raining. Just as we were going to go upstairs and go to bed we heard the BOOMS. So we ran down the street to see the show. Great fireworks, but not the fun times we had last year with all the friends and kids!

The camera was a little to bright for Andrew.
Ohh... he's so sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment