For a play date I took the boys on a walk down to the Garden's.
They are so strong!
The boys found a tiny frog and had fun playing with it for a little while until we moved on to the...
)))))+019.jpg)
)))))+020.jpg)
TRAINS!
Waiting for the little green caboose to come.
Then they'd race to the other side to see it, wait for it to come, then race back to the other side. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
They also played The Three Musketeers, they let me be the princess. I have a damsel in distress picture Tanner took but it was a little to scary to blog!
They are so strong!
The boys found a tiny frog and had fun playing with it for a little while until we moved on to the...)))))+019.jpg)
)))))+020.jpg)
TRAINS!
Waiting for the little green caboose to come.
Then they'd race to the other side to see it, wait for it to come, then race back to the other side. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!The kids can touch, see, smell, and taste different plants here.
They also played The Three Musketeers, they let me be the princess. I have a damsel in distress picture Tanner took but it was a little to scary to blog!)))))+016.jpg)
)))))+028.jpg)
)))))+031.jpg)
)))))+033.jpg)
)))))+034.jpg)
)))))+035.jpg)
)))))+036.jpg)
)))))+037.jpg)
)))))+038.jpg)




1 comment:
That is the smallest frog I have ever seen!!! I love the umbrella pics too, so cute!
Post a Comment