)))))+082.jpg)
)))))+081.jpg)
I collected all the numbers off the Pampers diapers this last year and typed them all in to find out I could get FREE Lego's. So I let Tanner pick out what he wanted. Indiana Jones was by far the coolest and that is what he picked. After anxiously waiting for the package to get here, it finally arrived and he played ALL day, and the day after, and the day after with the very cool Lego's. The only problem was that friends would want to play and he didn't want to share. Jackson his friend was too cute one day though and said, "Tanner I don't want to play with them. They are your special toys and I want to keep them special." It was so sweet!




1 comment:
tell me how to get FREE legos! Those things are freakin' expensive. Noah loves them!
Post a Comment