Happy Father's Day Andrew! You are a great father and husband and I couldn't ask for better! Thanks for all that you do!
The Fam)))))+078.jpg)
Me relaxing... Tanner fell asleep watching me play.
Tanner's shot
Andrew and I had to fight over whose day it was going to be... not really, but we joked about it. Luckily we have great friends who made us dinner so we both got to relax. After dinner we invited friends over to our house for cake and ice cream. Andrew made the cake all by himself with no help at all. I was very proud of him. Allie had made a cake too. Thanks to Andrew, the Evers, and all the friends who came to make it a great day.The day before my birthday Allie and Kjersta set up a surprise breakfast for me before Tanner's tee ball game. I was so confused at what we where doing. Andrew and I where supposed to take Tanner to get tee-ball pictures when he stopped at this restaurant and told me to run in and say my name was Jenny and they'd give me a cake. I felt like an idiot until I saw my two friends standing off to the side saying, "Surprise!" Thanks guys! It was delicious!




No comments:
Post a Comment