I went into Tanner's room one night to make sure he was covered up and could see something dark on his face. I didn't want to turn on the light so I went and got a flashlight. His nose had started to bleed then dried to his face. It looked so scary. (Yes I checked to see if he was breathing.) But wasn't to scared because he had been getting tons of bloody noses lately because of the weather change. When me and my brother were little it used to happen to us all the time too. But having it be something you don't see everyday I ran and got the camera!Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Bloody noses!
I went into Tanner's room one night to make sure he was covered up and could see something dark on his face. I didn't want to turn on the light so I went and got a flashlight. His nose had started to bleed then dried to his face. It looked so scary. (Yes I checked to see if he was breathing.) But wasn't to scared because he had been getting tons of bloody noses lately because of the weather change. When me and my brother were little it used to happen to us all the time too. But having it be something you don't see everyday I ran and got the camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
so freakin' nasty! I can't believe you took a picture! LOL
Post a Comment