Tuesday, December 8, 2009

THANKSGIVING

My sister Camille with husband Jonathan and kids Carlaya and Noah drove all the way from Las Vegas to celebrate Thanksgiving with our family. We were so grateful to have them with us.
Our appetizer and dessert table (The chocolate pie wasn't finished yet.)

Thanksgiving night we went downtown to watch the lighting of all the trees. It was fun until Andrew had the idea to find a nice spot in the park to watch. Good spot.... FULL of dog poop. Yep... most of us stepped in some and had it on shoes, clothes, stroller, and mouth. Yes, I said mouth. MY MOUTH!! Carlaya had stood up in the stroller so I hurry and grabbed out Benson's binky (which he shouldn't have had anyway). I didn't know if she had stepped on it so I was going to suck it just to make sure it was clean. That's when I realized something WAS on it. I spit almost as soon as it touched my mouth then smelt the awful smell. It's at that time we realized POOP was EVERYWHERE. Using our cellphone lights we started trying to clean up. If only I had packed mouthwash with me. Luckily NONE stayed in my mouth, no potty mouth here! ;)



Thanks so much for coming and visiting us. Get planning your next trip, we can't wait to have you back!!!!

No comments: