Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Such a silly boy!

I walked down stairs the other night to find this. It was too cute, I had to take a picture!
Like father like son!
Geek!
He thought the stocking on the feet was so funny. How he was acting it actually was!
Tanner has some weird corky things he does. Like packing his underwear around the house because he thinks they're cool. Not all the time, but more than enough. So today he was carrying around a pair and I told him to go put them away. I didn't see them anymore and forgot about it until I saw them poking out of his hat. I asked him why his underwear was in his hat. He looked at me like, "How could she possibly know that?" I started to laugh when I realized he was really serious about trying to hide them so he could keep them with him. I took a quick picture then made SURE he put them where they belong.

1 comment:

Tiffeny said...

That is so funny about the underwear!