Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Tanner! -11/18


What is it going to be?....
LEGO's!!!!
"Look Dad"
Andrew was there for Tanner to hurry and open his present before heading off to school. We usually do presents in the evening but I knew this one would take some time to set up before playing. Tanner and I played with the Lego's for a few hours setting them all up and playing. He was sooo excited!
Then we headed over the the Children's Museum with a few friends.

Don't ask me who the boy is on the right. Almost every picture I took he would pop up in it and pose. He even asked me to take some of just him alone. Really? I was kind of annoying to me at first and then funny. Where on earth were his parents?


We didn't throw a party for him this year but did invite a few families over to enjoy some cake and ice cream with us to help celebrate.

Happy Birthday Tanner!
We love you!
When I told Tanner that he was getting old and that 4 was old. He got a kind of weird confused face and said, "No Mom... 4 is not old, 4 is new. 3 is old!"

1 comment:

Willingham"s said...

lol, i love it, kids say the cutest things