Andrew finished his very LAST final ever on Wednesday. He doesn't ever have to go to class again. I took this picture after he got home from school but he wouldn't let me post it until all of his final grades were in (just in case)! :) Tonight the last one came through.... ALL GREAT NEWS!
The beginning of June he starts his Pharmacy rotations which he will do for a year. He could still have tests but NO school. Then of course the licensing exam at the very end! Then "woohoo" he will be a licensed Pharmacist!!!
I am so proud of him. He is such a hard worker and has done a great job with balancing in family. (I teased him a lot that he didn't... but he really did make sure he was there for us."
Good job babe!





7 comments:
YaY!!!! Congrats Andrew (and mommy!!!) I bet it is SO nice to see a light at the end of the tunnel!
Congrats to everyone, isn't it the best to be done. Looking forward to seeing you guys.
OH HAPPY DAY!
Yay! That's awesome. Is this year three? i thought this was the end of year 2? It has gone by faster than I thought it would. So exciting..you'll be here in June (still right?) then in the fall for 6 weeks!! Congrats Andrew- you lil' smartie pants!
Love the Mom's day pic. Cute with the giant flower!!
Hooray! It's such a relief to get those things over with! Congrats on the upcoming GIRL!!! You're family looks beautiful!
Andrew..... he is a good faker....... we all know he is really just dealing drugs down on the corner at Ed's......... but if he is telling the truth, we know there was one class he was really nervous about and we are really excited that you passed! now, if you could just hurry up, and move out by us.... I mean ALL OF YOUR OTHER FAMILY...... then we could get some good stooping in..... way to go ANDREW!
That's great, congrats!
Post a Comment