I hope you enjoy looking at some of the captured moments of our family's life. We are glad to have the opportunity to share our happy times with those we love!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Benson's 2nd Birthday
I'M TWO!!! Tanner let Benson open the present from him in the morning before we headed to the zoo. He couldn't wait for Benson to see! They were both excited!
Benson ALWAYS wants to go to the zoo. So it was the perfect day for him. Train, animals, and a carousel ride!
"CHOO CHOO"
Benson had been acting a little sick all week so I was hoping he would feel better at least a little bit for his birthday. He did GREAT! It was really a good day and I think he enjoyed everything. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENSON! We love you so much. You are a joy to have in our family!
Hey, btw- sorry we never actually talked to him that day. I meant to mail at least a card with money and I forgot that too. Don't feel bad, hunter turned 7 in April and his card is still on the counter waiting for cash to go inside. Broke broke broke and forgetful! I loved his little cupcake cake and his opening presents pics. Fun fun. Can't believe it was 2 years ago that I came to stay!
Andrew and I have been married for 7 years. We live in Nebraska where Andrew is attending Pharmacy school and is now in his last year. WOOHOO! Our son Tanner is five and loves playing with anything that has to do with sports, Superheros, jets, and CLOTHES! He loves clothes and they tie up with being just as important as his toys. Whether they match or not it's up to him what he wears. Benson our second child is 2 and has quite the little personality. Benson loves his big brother Tanner and will follow him around the house and wants to do whatever Tanner is doing. Benson loves when daddy gets home and keeps us on our toes. Last our new little GIRL named Kensley arrived in August. She is a good baby and has two big brothers that are always willing to hold her. We are enjoying life and what adventures it has to bring.
4 comments:
How can he possibly be 2???? Where did those years go? He is such a cutie!! Happy b-day Benson!! We love you guys!!!
Hey, btw- sorry we never actually talked to him that day. I meant to mail at least a card with money and I forgot that too. Don't feel bad, hunter turned 7 in April and his card is still on the counter waiting for cash to go inside. Broke broke broke and forgetful!
I loved his little cupcake cake and his opening presents pics. Fun fun. Can't believe it was 2 years ago that I came to stay!
how fun! hope you guys are doing great, and that you are feeling good. we sure miss you!
cute family pics! how ya doin??
Post a Comment