So we have wanted to go to this museum forever but have been to cheap to pay for it. Luckily Andrew got free tickets through the school and we were able to go and check it out.
They had these statues everywhere. They were probably my favorite. I love "real life" statues. I think they're so cool!
Benson was unsure about sitting in between these two guys. He kept looking back and forth at each of them.
Andrew and I posing. Thanks for the great picture Tanner!

We got there about two hours before closing time and stayed until it closed. The boys actually really liked it and wanted to stay longer... for the trains of course. They let you walk through a train that changed time periods through each cart. Tanner said he liked the oldest the best. I couldn't believe how small the individual quarters where. In what was about as big as our closet was a sink, toilet, chair, then bed that folded down out of the chair and over the toilet to make a bed. I took picture but none of them did justice. You couldn't really tell what you were looking at. So you'll just have to take my word from it. But they were SOOOO small!This was a little trolley type train that the kids could just climb in and out of. Benson liked this the best because he didn't have to listen to me tell him to hurry up or slow down. He could just play.





No comments:
Post a Comment