
Last Saturday was Tanner's first t-ball game. It was supposed to be his third but the first two were cancelled because of rain. Tanner had a lot of fun and the team this year is made up of all his friends, so I think it's funner for him. This is some of his team!


"
GOOOOO team!"

Cheering on Tanner! Isn't Benson such a cutie!

So as we were driving to the baseball field Tanner asked me where it was. I said it was going to be at the same place as his games last year. He asked if it was next to the big building with a leaf on it. I thought about it and said, "no". I didn't remember any leaf. Well as we pulled into the parking lot Tanner starts yelling, "It is the same place, see mom, see the leaf? I knew I was right." Really? How does he remember these things from a year ago? I have the camera zoomed in so you can see the picture, but it really isn't that
noticeable I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment