Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Benson


Benson loves sitting out on this little step on the back porch. If I give him a little snack he asks to sit out side to eat it (sometimes I make him if it's messy). But he just sits there and enjoys the sights. See his cute little legs crossed too.

I got these suspenders out of a friends Goodwill bag she was getting ride of. Both the boys kept wanting to put them on. Tanner thought they were binky clips at first because the clasps are the same. It was so funny to watch them mess around putting the suspenders on.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Love his little diaper clipped up with the suspenders!! He is so stinken cute!

Camille said...

no NO, That is MY benson boo! ;) miss him! (and tanner)

Camille said...

Hey I need an update on your pregnancy how you feeling? Are you getting excited for a baby girl? How much longer until the due date?

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

Why are you not out here..... I hear this is a big weekend in the bleak house and apparantly Andrew didn't get the memo to use loan money on plane tix to come to a baptism or just to come sit on our swing!.... wished you could be here....... even better idea...... lets plan new zealand together when julie and jared go.... that wouldn't be too many people at once would it :)

Unknown said...

Haha! love the suspenders! Actually Jantsen LOVED them! He would hook it onto him and also Kambryn and they would walk around th house like a train! Miss your cute kids...and you of course!!!