Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Zoo

These three first pictures are in reverse order. Tanner went first then I went to have Benson go. Benson was to short so Tanner tried lifting him up while Benson growled. Still didn't quite make it into the hole. Luckily a good guy stopped and asked if he could take the picture while I lifted Benson up.
"Roar"
Don't mess with this lion.

Zebra skin





I let the kids pick EVERYTHING they wanted to do this day. We spent a lot of time playing on the lions and being compared to the different sized penguins. It was fun though and the boys enjoyed every minute!

2 comments:

Camille said...

fun, i love matching outfits on siblings! Too bad, I've NEVER been able to do it!! :(

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

ok so I had this dream two nights ago and it was all about andrew and that he was always passed out on drugs........ i'm not saying it's for real... but just let him know I'm on to him....