I went to the temple last week so I pumped a bottle before I left just in case Kensley got hungry. She didn't need it before I got home but Tanner has wanted to help feed her since she was born and since he CAN'T help when I am feeding her I let him give her the bottle (her very first one and she did good). Anyhow now every time Kensley wakes up and is hungry Tanner starts yelling, "Mom where is a bottle, I need to feed her, she's hungry!" --Sorry Tanner but she will get her food a whole lot faster if I just feed her now instead of pump a bottle to let you feed her. :) He has gotten to feed her again though and loves it!Friday, September 24, 2010
Big helper!
I went to the temple last week so I pumped a bottle before I left just in case Kensley got hungry. She didn't need it before I got home but Tanner has wanted to help feed her since she was born and since he CAN'T help when I am feeding her I let him give her the bottle (her very first one and she did good). Anyhow now every time Kensley wakes up and is hungry Tanner starts yelling, "Mom where is a bottle, I need to feed her, she's hungry!" --Sorry Tanner but she will get her food a whole lot faster if I just feed her now instead of pump a bottle to let you feed her. :) He has gotten to feed her again though and loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
oh that's so cute. I love what a BIG brother he is. ;)
Post a Comment