Friday, September 24, 2010

Trying to get a picture...

Take one
"Benson get your finger out of your nose!"
Take two
"Benson put your hands down."
Take three
"Benson put your hands on your knees."
Benson- "KNEES"
Take four
"GOOD ENOUGH"
Mother and Daughter

5 comments:

Just Us said...

Awesome! Benson is my kind of kid. The other day I started picking my nose and then asked Mark how I looked. He couldn't answer that for some reason! Your kidos are so adorable!

Lisa said...

Kensley is so precious. And your boys look so cute with a little sister. We miss the VG like crazy.

The Evers Family said...

Oh, Mother and daughter. So sweet.

Willingham"s said...

LOL, oh my gosh i love it! kids are so funny!

Camille said...

how funny. that's life with kids I guess. Never a perfect picture. THey all look cute and matching though.
Do you always have a bow on her head? lol