Isn't she a doll!!!
Kensley at 3 weeks old in the picture above and below.
I have found out Kensley doesn't really like getting her picture taken. She never wants to cooperate with me.
I was upstairs feeding Kensley when the boys got quiet. I just KNEW they were getting into something they shouldn't. Instead I found them both like this.... sound asleep!





3 comments:
Kensley is so cute!!! Love her tiny little legs - i can't wait for you guys to come here!! And the picture of your boys asleep is priceless!! I can't believe they BOTH went to sleep like that!! Too cute!!
They are so cute! I wish Olivia would fall asleep in random places. She won't even nap in her crib now! You have such sweet boys.
so funny. THey always just crash. You always have pics of tanner sleeping in weird positions. Noah hasn't napped in a LONG time.
Post a Comment