Monday, September 20, 2010

VG Bike Parade


On Labor Day we had a bike parade. The kids were to decorate their bikes and parade them around. Too bad there was the worst WIND ever that day. I thought I would be the coolest mom ever and buy them some shiny helium filled balloons to put on their bikes. So I went out and got the balloons and tied them to the car seat (I thought) and some groceries. When I got home I started unloading the car when I looked up in time to see the balloons floating away. I was so bummed and almost even mad. The boys didn't even get to see them. So instead I blew some balloons up myself and taped them on their bikes, they had fun anyway. Tanner was so funny. They taped lines for a bike path to follow and Tanner followed it right on. I don't think his front tire ever left the line. He was concentrating so hard to be perfect!!

3 comments:

Rebekah Wadsworth said...

You have the cutest family!!! Love you guys!!!

Judy said...

What a fun idea!! Cute kiddos!!!

Camille said...

fun idea. I forgot you guys did this. Funny story about the balloons, I'd be pissed too! ;)