


I have lost count on how many times we had nurses coming to our house, going to the doctors office, and even the hospital to have her blood tested for the bili. But after her bili count going down then back up then down again, it has just slowly started to drop. So to speed things up we started sun bathing her for about 10 minutes. She actually really liked it. But don't worry, we only did it a few times not enough to get her in a habit. :)




4 comments:
Oh that just looks so relaxing. Maybe I can make the excuse that I have jaundice and get away with laying in the sunlight...maybe not naked but you know. Anyways, I hope things start getting better quickly. Enjoy having your little sweetie!
Cute! That bili ruben stuff is a pain in the butt! All my kids had Jaundice and Derek had to do the blue light. Hope all gets better soon! She's a cutie!
she's so cute. I love sun-bathin' babies.
BTW- nice music Pete. uugh!
I'm so glad I came across your blog, I've been wondering how you have been doing. Kensley is so beautiful! How is it having 3 kids? I'm a little nervous for 3, but it looks like you handling things great!
Post a Comment