Saturday, March 5, 2011

6 month check-up -2/28


At 6 months old Kensleys stats are:
Height: 26 in. 49%
Weight: 14 lb. 3 oz. 11%
HC: 42 cm. 29%
Kensley had to get four shots (you can see all the band aids in the top picture). With the first one it caught her off guard and she didn't know what to do. The second she started to cry. The third REALLY started to cry. And the fourth started screaming. It was so sad, because they look at you like, "Why are you not stopping them? Save me!" So so sad!
Anyhow, the doctor said she looks good and is healthy but was concerned about her weight, not worried, but concerned and wants me to bring her in for a weight check in a month when I take her back for a flu booster. She looks chubby to me! And eats great so I am not worried. I think because she had been pretty steady on percentile and then it dropped. So I guess we will see.

2 comments:

Beth said...

She is super cute!

The Martin's said...

We have to do the weight thing with Jack too, I'm not worried either. Looking at my other two boys I'm pretty sure he'll catch on soon enough :)