FORTS!!! They are the best thing! I loved them growing up and my kids love them now. I remember rounding up every blanket in the house with my siblings. We would make a fort that went from a bedroom to the living room into the kitchen and dining room. They were HUGE and amazing! (My parents were never home when we did this of course.) I have helped Tanner make some bigger ones... but not like the ones we did growing up. Ah.... the good ol' days!
Sunday, March 20, 2011
The "Boy Cave" in the "Man Cave"
FORTS!!! They are the best thing! I loved them growing up and my kids love them now. I remember rounding up every blanket in the house with my siblings. We would make a fort that went from a bedroom to the living room into the kitchen and dining room. They were HUGE and amazing! (My parents were never home when we did this of course.) I have helped Tanner make some bigger ones... but not like the ones we did growing up. Ah.... the good ol' days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment