In 7 years...
We have lived in 4 different states.
Moved 5 times.
Had 3 AMAZING kids.
Graduated from college.
3.75 years done with Pharmacy school.
(yes...I count that as a "us" accomplishment.)
I really can't believe how the time has flown. I am grateful for Andrew's patience with me and for putting up with my craziness over the years. I love him so much and don't know what I would do without him. Since our wedding day there has been times that I get annoyed with the little things he does or doesn't do. And over the years I have realized if I look at the things he DOES do for me WE are much happier. Looking for the good in life and seeing all that I have to be grateful for far outweighs the little things... like stinky dirty socks of his that get kicked under the bed I find after I've done laundry. :)
I love you Andrew.
Thanks for 7 great years of marriage... and many many more to come!






8 comments:
WoW!!! 7 years already - Congratulations & Happy Anniversary!!!
happy anniversary Jenny! i love all your updates too- your kids are so cute and I wish I could have seen kensley while you guys were in Panaca... she looks a lot like you I think! So beautiful! love you lots!!
Happy Anniversary you guys! Wish we were there so we could have watched your kiddos...not that you would have let us.
Happy Anniversary!
Wow, 7 years...... just like TIm and I and to think I was there the day you walked out of that temple and we weren't even BFF yet....... so glad you came out to Omaha so we could stare across the parking lot and so glad you panaca people will be in the family forever! xoxo us
Congrats! You guys both look the same from your wedding picture to now!! :0) It was so good talking to you! Hopefully I will see you soon!!!
cute cute. I was totally going to do a anniversary post and got too busy then had health drama;) :)
Happy Anni!
You two are aging so well, when I first saw the picture for a second I thought you might have put on your dress seven years later for a good nostalgic picture! I cannot believe how grown up your Benson is!! And Kesley is adorable!!
Post a Comment