Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chicken Nuggets -2/12

So I have been a mother for 5+ years and have NEVER bought chicken nuggets nor did I want to for my kids until now. Costco had a coupon for $4.00 off. I thought thats sounds pretty good, it would be a quick and easy lunch- something I need now with having 3 kids. So I caved and bought (I think) a 5 lb. bag.
WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE... well probably not of my life, but a MISTAKE that's so sure! They are so NASTY!!! I would cook about 4 for each kid and they would maybe eat two. So I ate one and BLAH! So gross... so I have a 5 lb. bag taking up space in my freezer. We will stick to the REAL chicken with chicken strips for a chicken dippin' lunch.
(Please note: if you buy chicken nuggets that fine... I won't judge you :). I just think they are gross.... and FAKE!)

1 comment:

Camille said...

they are gross and fake, but my kids eat them. ;) They used to love them but not as much anymore. If and when they eat them, they usually only eat 2-3 unless they are really hungry then they eat more.