Monday, June 13, 2011

The Amazing Pizza Machine- 5/3

Before leaving Omaha we asked the kids what they would like to do before they left. Going to The Amazing Pizza Machine was one of the places they wanted to go. (Nevermind I didn't get to go to Wheatfields one last time to enjoy their delicious "creme brule waffle") It was fun to go have fun with the family and watch the boys have a blast!


Benson didn't really like the motion ride. I took him off after he started screaming a took his place. I was only on for about 5 seconds before I had a pounding headache and had to get off. No wonder he didn't like it.

BOYS!The Frog Hopper was another one Benson didn't like. He was excited to get on at first but didn't like the sudden drops. Tanner rode a second time. Benson opted out!





Kensley got to play for a little bit crawling through some tunnels.

No comments: