Andrew and I wanted to go to at least one game in the new stadium in Omaha before leaving. Andrew could get in but the rest of us would have to pay. Thanks to Mike we were able to all get in for free with tickets he had. The game was Creighton vs. Nebraska. (GO CREIGHTON) Mike is a Nebraska fan, so one was always cheering and the other booing. Thank goodness Creighton pulled through and WON!!!! We have been to lots of games here between Creighton, the Omaha Royals, and the Collage World Series, but the games we went to with the kids we never stayed for the whole thing. This time we did. The kids did great actually...were tired... but did really good and enjoyed the game (and playing on the stairs). I'm not one for baseball usually but I love the atmosphere of these baseball games. The first game Andrew and I went to I had to get the big fat HOTDOG to complete the baseball experience! Good times! :)
Mike (who worked at Ed's Rexall with Andrew) and Tanner

Mike (who worked at Ed's Rexall with Andrew) and Tanner







No comments:
Post a Comment