Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Last ZOO trip! -5/11

Benson just loves, "Live-ah" -as he says her name. He says it right if I correct him but then runs around saying "Live-ah" again. Oh well... it's cute!




Benson LOVES going to the Zoo and also adored Olivia! So he was one happy kid to get to go to the zoo with Olivia one last time before leaving Omaha. I just love their two cute little heads looking at the animals. We actually got stuck in the gorilla complex for about a half an hour while a storm blew over. They had to bring all the animals in from outside it was so bad! It was fun though. Thanks Tiffeny!!


Tanner wanted to go the the Children's Museum one last time. So Andrew took him there and it was Benson, Kensley, and me that went to the zoo with Tiffeny and her kids.

2 comments:

Camille said...

I hope this is the last stinkin' blog post about a ZOO!! LOL j/k

GagaGazillion posts! All cute, looks like fun you left behind in Omaha :(

Chelsea said...

Congrats on your move; such an exciting time!!