
All the Graduate school grads. Med, nursing, dentists, physical therapists, and pharmacists. We had a lot of friends through out the whole crowd. It was fun to see them all walk.


I had Nathan try and get a picture of us. Andrew kept trying to get me out of the building to take the picture somewhere else where there wasn't crazy people behind us in the picture. Little did I know that there really was.

Here we go! No other people in the shot!

Nathan and Andrew

The kids feel asleep right before Graduation, so my dad said he would stay with them and come when everyone woke up. (I didn't think my kids would do so well to be awoken just to go sit through a 2 hour long program they had to be quiet for.) My dad decided to join them in there nap and they ALL slept through the whole thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment