Monday, June 20, 2011

Good-bye Omaha!!! -5/14

Tanner rode in the Penske the whole time. My dad and Andrew took turns driving. This is it just before pulling out of Omaha for good. Loaded up tight!
Me, Tiffeny Wait, Benson, and Olivia.

Me, Katie Taylor, and Will.

Me and Kjersta (KJ)
3 GREAT friends I had to leave behind. Well only two I guess. Kj moved on out of VG like us. But I miss them all like crazy. Some of the best of friends anyone could ask for. Kjersta was our next door neighbor and I don't know what I would have done without her. I can't count the times she watched my kids (sometimes in the middle of the night) or we ate at there house or them at ours. I hope you girls know how much you mean to me. Thanks for everything!!!



I couldn't get my camera off the black and white settings for these pictures. But here we are... one last time in front of our home we became a family in! I miss Village Green, I don't know how I would have gone the four years of Andrew being gone all the time with out it. The friends who became family, the atmosphere, everything. It was great!! I also miss Omaha. It really was a great place to live. So much to do and so much fun. The storms were amazing. I didn't like the outragously cold winters or super humid summers. But I don't think I can complain about much else. We will have to go back sometime... at least for a visit, (and stop at Wheatfield's for their creme brule waffle. :) )

5 comments:

angie said...

i cried for the 1st 3 hours of the drive when we left omaha. such a great place!! congrats on moving on to the next phase of life!! derek and i went back in december and totally went to wheatfield's!!!

The Lively's said...

YOur little girl is sooooo Cute!! I love that picture of your 3kids! Okay so where are you moving too? I haven't read anywhere that says where or I am dumb and I totally didn't see it. Anyhoo good luck to your new adventure!!!

The Martin's said...

Good Luck with the new place, those years went way fast. Hope you had a good birthday, and I hope we get to see you guys sometime.

The Evers Family said...

I'll go back with you for a waffle anytime! Oh, and I wanted to call you this week and tell you that I think that you should move up here across the street from me. I am really missing you guys. :(

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

Good luck with everything you guys! So much fun! I always make trips to Omaha so whenever you want to hop in, come.... I would love some good company while I'm there... gorgeous pics and way to go nathan in representing! xoxo