Saturday, April 26, 2008

HOORAY!


Diggin' the the dirt!

Tanner is POTTY TRAINED!

He went almost 5 days without one accident, including nights! Since then there has been a couple, but we think that he is doing great! Much better than we ever expected. He likes underwear much better than diapers. I think it's been over 2 weeks since he wore one!

Tanner's "cool motorcycle bike" he got as a reward for becoming a BIG boy! As you can see.... he loves it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a cute pic of you and Andrew! I can't even handle the pic of Tanner on the motorcycle--way too cute! I can't believe how old he's getting!

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Yea for Tanner! How nice is that! I can't wait for Dixon to be potty trained, but I still have a while! Dang it! Looks like you had a great time at home! Miss ya!

Amber Lee said...

Congrats, Tanner! Sweet ride!

Camille said...

Freaking Sweet!

janabigelow said...

Yeah! Did you get those shorts at Gordman's? I think those are the same ones I got Jackson for his birthday!