Tuesday, July 8, 2008

1 month old!!!

On the 5th Benson turned 1 month old.
Not the best picture, but I forgot (was too busy) and didn't take a better one later!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

He is such a cutie! It looks like you guys had a fun 4th of July. That little water park looks awesome. So when are you guys coming out. I really want to see ya. Just let me know maybe we will take a trip to Panaca or you could stop by our house if your in Vegas, I don't think I live too far from Camille.

Judy said...

Benson is so cute! I love his hair! We cant wait to see you next week!

Camille said...

Holy cow!! He is WAAAAAy bigger than when I left!! Sad, but I guess it is good that he got bigger. Plus they HAVE TO grow up. Man, I love that little bean! I can't wait to see him. Crazy its already been 1 month!
By the way, yes I stole your songs, because the music I love isnt always the best blog music. I liked yours and I didn't know who 1/2 the artists were, so yeah, awesome selection. i wondered if you'd notice! LOL

The Martin's said...

Benson is adorable, looks like you guys had tons of fun on the 4th. Tanner is getting so big he is such a cutie.

Bri said...

Jenny I can't belvie he is a month old already. What a cute little guy.

The Lively's said...

Hey bleak family. Email me your e-mail so I can invite you to our blog. ablively@gmail.com
This is Britni Maughan by the way. Andrews favorite panaca friend. J/K congrats on the babe!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I can't believe that he is already a month old! Crazy!