Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BROTHERS!

I am so grateful Tanner hasn't been resentful of Benson. If anything I think he has been showing even more love. He loves holding his little brother and giving him LOTS of kisses!

4 comments:

Camille said...

oh man, that is so cute! I remember when Carlaya was like that with Noah. She is still really good about taking care of him, but they also fight now too. Just wait till you have two wrestling boys! LOL

Bri said...

How cute. Tanner likes him now just wait tell he is mess up his toys. Jordan always tells me to go put Jayden down for a nap when he is bugging him. Hope all is well.

Teri said...

Your blog is so cute, I love having boys, they really seem to look out for eachother, just wait til they get older and really start playing together, that is when you REALLY LOVE them!!

Kim and Justin said...

What a cute picture of your boys. It looks like you guys have been enjoying you summer with all the water park fun.