Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The College World Series


Andrew and Tanner were able to attend two College World Series games. Andrew thought it was great, Tanner did for the first hour of each game then was ready to be picked up. Andrew didn't even buy the tickets, his friend game him two for game 10 (North Carolina vs. LSU ) and his boss gave him tickets for game 11 (Georgia vs. Stanford ). So that was nice. The only good thing I thought about the games. We live just across the freeway from the stadium. So for over a week it was impossible to go anywhere quick because you were constantly stuck in terrible traffic.


1 comment:

Camille said...

tell andrew thanks for taking me to a game!!!!!!!

I mean I know I was kinda broke and so are you guys, but I coulda charged some tickets. I love baseball and have never seen a game other that the lincoln Lynx!