Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pirate's Cove



So we went and swam at Pirate's Cove Water Park yesterday and I don't think that we will go back. There was some good things about it like... Tanner had fun and there was a cool boat slide. Then there was the bad like... 1)them charging Tanner and Benson to get in (Both are under two and Benson's in a infant carrier!), 2)the life guards fanny pack covers more of them than their swimming suit does, 3) Ummm... I think I will leave the rest out!
We will stick to Papio Bay or other water parks next time. It was good friends were there to have fun with!

2 comments:

Camille said...

I can't believe there are so many different water parks there! WE are in the desert and have like NONE!!
Come on, you left out the funniest and grossest parts!! Don't be afraid of the pool whales!! he he he

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

someone send those men to the tanning beds!