I hope you enjoy looking at some of the captured moments of our family's life. We are glad to have the opportunity to share our happy times with those we love!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
"Lets Go Fly a Kite!"
Our friends Allie and Mitch bought a kite for their boys, so we all went out to watch them fly it. It worked pretty good and the kids all enjoyed it, but were ready to go before the MEN were! T
Hey! (This is Jenn Shaw) So glad to see you're a cute family of four! How are you holding up? It's busy huh? Your posts all show very happy kiddos, and you look great! I had heard a while back that your baby was having a rough time, I'm so glad to see things are wonderful and busy! Hope you're enjoying your summer! Our blog is private but if you'd like an invite email me at tylershaw@creighton.edu and I'll send you one! It would be great to hear from you! Take care and enjoy Village Green, it goes by way too fast!
Andrew and I have been married for 7 years. We live in Nebraska where Andrew is attending Pharmacy school and is now in his last year. WOOHOO! Our son Tanner is five and loves playing with anything that has to do with sports, Superheros, jets, and CLOTHES! He loves clothes and they tie up with being just as important as his toys. Whether they match or not it's up to him what he wears. Benson our second child is 2 and has quite the little personality. Benson loves his big brother Tanner and will follow him around the house and wants to do whatever Tanner is doing. Benson loves when daddy gets home and keeps us on our toes. Last our new little GIRL named Kensley arrived in August. She is a good baby and has two big brothers that are always willing to hold her. We are enjoying life and what adventures it has to bring.
5 comments:
Hey! (This is Jenn Shaw) So glad to see you're a cute family of four! How are you holding up? It's busy huh? Your posts all show very happy kiddos, and you look great! I had heard a while back that your baby was having a rough time, I'm so glad to see things are wonderful and busy! Hope you're enjoying your summer! Our blog is private but if you'd like an invite email me at tylershaw@creighton.edu and I'll send you one! It would be great to hear from you! Take care and enjoy Village Green, it goes by way too fast!
Hi! Your blog is so cute. I need to take lessons from you on how to make mine cuter! It was fun hanging out with you the other night. Have a fun trip!
I love flying kites and haven't done it in forever! that looks fun!
How fun, it's funny how the dads want to say and play longer then the kids.
I may need to steal some of these pictures if you don't mind. I'm terrible at remembering to bring my camera at great photo opportunities.
Post a Comment