




Tanner, Andrew, Mitch, Creighton, and Jackson
For the 4th we went to Papio Bay water park with a few other friends and their kids. Tanner had fun going down the little butterfly slide a MILLION times. There was some bigger slides but Andrew was afraid to take him down them for fear it would scare Tanner like it did on a huge slide at the Great Wolf Lodge. So he didn't risk it. I sat and watched while Benson stayed covered in his carseat most of the time. We then had a little BBQ and went to watch the fireworks go off from Rosenblatt down the street in a field. I had Andrew go and park the car a couple hours early so Benson and I could sit in there and watch without getting eaten alive by mesquitos. It was a fun day for us all.




3 comments:
that looks fun! I wish I went swimming that day... it was so HOT! I can't believe your baby is 1 month old! I think the pic is really cute... and his little outfit! thanks for the bkgrd. tips!
wHAT!!!? who named their kid Creighton??! what the.....? That actually is kinda cute I guess, just funny!
I like the comment about Creighton...ummm, us. :) I love your blog, it's very cute. You'll have to give me tips on how to do mine.
Post a Comment