
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Church History
My mother came out for a week the beginning of March so we decided to visit some church history sites. Winter Quarter's we'd done before so this time we did Kanesville, Adam-Ondi-Ahman, Far West, Liberty, and Independence. It was a really great trip. I really liked Adam-Ondi-Ahman there is so much history about it. With kids it was a little bit harder to take as much time as we would have liked, but I still would recommend the trip to anyone. We spent the night in Kansas City and relaxed and swam and the hotel. I think the hotel was Tanner's favorite part. He couldn't wait to get there. And of course we had to get some great BBQ ribs at a place I can't even remember. (It's been a couple months!)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
You need to go to Adam- Ondi-Ahman when it is all green. It is a beautiful place. That's fun you got to go with you mother! Cute Cute kids by the way!
jonathan said he's seen all these sites but I haven't and he'd like to see them again.. IF we drive out maybe we'll try to squeeze them in too,.
Post a Comment