Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun in May

Benson is getting better about being in a swing. When I first started taking him outside and giving him little pushes he would hold his breathe, his face would turn bright red, and he'd make a low grunt. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen. So I started sitting down in the dirt in front of him making faces and he's relaxed a bit! He's starting to think it's ok and an enjoyable thing.
The big messes begin!

Tanner loves black beans but will only eat them with corn on the cob holders. (The things you stick on each end to hold it.) I think he saw them one day and thought they would be good to eat with?! So he'll sit down with a bowl of beans and poke one at a time to eat!
I love my Benson Boo
The past couple of weeks with graduation for a lot of students and all their dinners, hooding, and everything else I was hit up for babysitting. I had one to three kids every day two weeks ago. Tanner liked it because he thinks he's a little babysitter himself. One of the nights we had these two cute kids who were great the whole time! We had fun times with all the kids coming to play!

1 comment:

Camille said...

before I forget, what is hooding?
That is crazy to have kids every day! I babysit for people off and on and have AVA every wedn. but I think I'd go nuts without a day off!
Tanner is such a dork with the corn cob holders to eat beans. That's hilarious.
BTW- the top picture of Benson looks JUST LIKE TANNER. 1st time I've seen it.
I'm so glad we are past the baby with solids stage. I hate the mess, hate having to actually FEED a kid, and well just hate that stage. Bad mom, I know. Thus why I am done with babies! LOL