Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Andrew turned 28 years old in March. He was at school most of the day with school, studying, and taking a test. Not fun! But once he got home I tried to make the best of the rest of his day!

I stayed up late the night before his birthday writing and hiding 28 different reasons why I love him everywhere you could think. In his pack of gum, taped to the orange juice, in his homework, the shower, they were everywhere. It took him until the day after his birthday to find all of them.

We went to Famous Dave's for dinner with the kids.
Happy 28th Birthday.... now a couple months late!

1 comment:

Camille said...

that's a cute idea. I saw that on another lady's blog that I follow. She was doing that for her husbands 30th. So I decided that when Jan. 22, 2012 rolls around, I'll do that for my sweetie pie. I think amber recently did that for her jonathan.
Anyway sounds like a fun, cheap b-day! :)