
Playing around some statues on one of our walks. One of the statues had a serious face. Tanner said, "I don't like that statue, he looks scary." It doesn't stop him from wanting to see them though.

Tanner after getting back from his friend Ben's Star
War's birthday party. Ben's mom made Jedi robes and belts for all the kids. They all looked to cute in them. After the party was over there were so many little Jedi's running around on the play ground. I wish I would have had my camera. Tanner had such a blast at the party and proving he could become a Jedi! Thanks G family!

We love our swing!

A couple months ago a firetruck and ambulance came into our complex for a call they received from a woman who lives right across the street from us. Me and the boys watched the trucks out the window because boys love big trucks. Soon we saw a few parents bringing their kids closer to look at the trucks when a firefighter said they could come over and look around. So I decided I'd take the Tanner out too! It wouldn't have been so
awkward if the
paramedics weren't bringing the woman out on a
gurney. Luckily she was
OK and there wasn't any big problems. They asked if Tanner wanted to get in the firetruck and of course he did. I asked if I could go grab another kid and a camera and they laughed and said yes! (Note: there was already kids getting into the truck and parents taking picture's of their kids before a went outside.... so don't think I'm crazy and insensitive to the lady they were taking away!
lol) Something
definitely to remember! And for the following weeks more firetrucks came into our complex and they invited more kids to come and look... so then I didn't feel quite so bad!


Still in their
pjs!
7 comments:
The last picture of Benson is the cutest picture ever! I still think he looks so much like Doug!
i miss you guys!!!
way to go- finally posting regularly again! :)
So don't act like you like that they left the sand box- you were pissed at 1st! LOL ;) Since when did you get a swing? I knew you were talking about it but when did you get it? how much $$?
Cute pictures....can't wait to see you guys!
WE got the swing a year ago... but I love it! We use it daily!
OK, since you think you need a long post from me, here's one, now that I have both hands free. Benson is the cutest baby ever. I love his chubby cheeks and big blue eyes. I hope he and Brycen can grow up close by and be good buddies.
The Star Wars cloak is awesome.
And the firetruck story is funny.
That Firetruck story is SOOOOO FUNNY! ;) I can't believe you went out to look around. Not a big deal except for the fact that they were at a real emergency! Quite un-professional if I do say so myself! LOL Looking and talking to them is ONE thing, putting kids inside while attending to a sick women- is another. LAMOS!
Andrew, we are going to a wedding in Sioux Falls June 13 and 14 and going to be in Omaha on June 12. If you guys are around I was going to stop by and say hello. You can email me at thompson4225@gmail.com.
-Erik Thompson
Post a Comment