Friday, May 8, 2009

HAIRCUT

I've trimmed Benson's hair before with scissors, but this was the first REAL haircut. He just scolded at first then did not want to take his eyes off the buzzers. It was hard to buzz a moving head. I think it turned out okay though!


Looks much better... and "he likes it"!

I cut Andrew's and Tanner's too but I didn't get a picture with all of them. I did get the hair though. You might think it's gross but we had to compare. After I cut Benson's Tanner said, "Look his hair is butterscotch and Dad's is chocolate!" (Tanner likes pudding!) So I made the piles after every one's haircut and compared. Tanner said his was butterscotch too!

4 comments:

The Martin's said...

Hooray for an update!!! I love the hair colors Tanner came up with, he is one smart boy. So I know you guys are coming this summer when the Bleak's come home from the mission. So let me know the dates and maybe we can see you guys.

Nicole said...

Benson is so big, he looks like the Bleak side of the family to me. Good job on the hair cuts!

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Yea! It's been forever! Love the haircut! Soooo cute! Hope all is going well! Miss ya!

Camille said...

ok, cute haircuts, but really it does look kind of gross....it's like 3 tu-pei's (??) on the floor. GROSS!