Friday, May 8, 2009

Hanging out with Grandma

Tanner had such a blast with his grandma and all the attention she had to give him.
He always looks so funny when he does this, but he loves closing his eyes and sticking his arms out when he swings... to feel like he's flying!

Hooray for Grandmas!!!


We went and saw a 3D cinema at the Imax at the zoo. I think the best part about it was watching Tanner through the WHOLE movie stick his arms out and try the touch the fish swimming in mid-air. There was a couple fish that got eaten by bigger fish... he jumped back for those! :)
Doesn't everyone look so stylin'?

Thanks for the visit mom! It was fun to have you come out and "play" with us!

2 comments:

Amber Lee said...

That's so cool! I totally have to take my kids to an Imax movie. I plan on taking them to Up in the theaters--3D baby!

Camille said...

we just spent like a grand on our california trip so I don't know when...but we do want to drive out there. I hope to get a new car 1st though. Maybe this fall now.....