I got it when Tanner was little and Tanner would always tip over in it. I've had kids over and they have tipped over in it. It's horrible.
This morning as I was getting out of the shower I could hear the kids playing. Then all of the sudden I heard Benson start screaming and Tanner start yelling. I ran into the bedroom to see Benson sitting on the floor with his face covered in blood. Blood on the floor. Blood on the carpet.... it was EVERYWHERE!!! I ran him into the bathroom and put him over the sink. Blood seemed to be pouring out of him, from where I couldn't tell?! I asked Tanner what happened and he said he was sitting sideways in the chair and it tipped over. Tanner kept pacing the hallway saying, "Poor Benson, poor Benson". I could tell he was nervous. I had him run downstairs and get the phone so I could call Andrew to come home. His top lip was shoved in between his front teeth and that's all that we could really see. I hope there isn't any bad damage!







10 comments:
Poor little guy! Their first big hurt is always hard! Hope he feels better soon!
How scary!! My mother-in-law has the same style chair and ALL the grandkids have tipped over in it, I always hide it when we come over now lol!! Poor little guy!!
Owwwwwwwch! Holy cow! Poor kid, I hope he is okay! I always feel so bad when they get hurt so badly!
That is so sad, but Tanner pacing and worrying is so cute. I wish I could see my nephews more often! You didn't really finish the story, though....did Andrew come home? Was his lip cut?
time to chuck the chair! miss you guys! benson has gotten so big!
How sad! Poor guy. I hope he's feeling better.
You ought to write the CPSC (the government agency that investigates product safety) because it doesn't sound like this chair is very good for little kids. Plus, if they recall it, then you get your money back :)
How sad, poor little guy.
Even with all that blood he is still adorable. So so sad, but Tanner is one good big brother.
Ugh! Poor kid! I hate blood I would of been freaking out! Hope he is okay!
Um... Maybe they should recall the chair! (or you should throw it away) So sad.
Post a Comment