Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Moon and Boys day


A friend came to the door with this invitation and red apple. The party was a ton of fun and got me excited for the soon to open movie. I am not a hard core fan that attended the movie opening night but I did go Saturday with a group of about 20 girls.
When I got home from the movie and saw the boys weren't home I went down the the play ground to find ALL the dads with kids anxiously waiting for their "shift" to be over. ;)
Also with a camera in Andrew's hand of them holding up a dead deer head of a friends deer he got with a tag. They thought it was pretty cool!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whoever made that invitation must be the coolest and most awesome person in the whole world. You should always be friends with her! :) I am glad that the party could get you alittle excited for the movie! But it is all thanks to you for letting me borrow your books last year...it is all your fault for my craziness for Twilight!