Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter weekend


This year I was in charge of the VG Annual Easter Egg Hunt. I bought a $100 worth of candy (not out of my pocket thank goodness) and stuffed I don't know how many eggs with the help of Tanner and friend Kjersta. We then COVERED the big playground of our complex with colorful eggs and candy. This picture shows about 1/2 of the playground itself. Afterwards I had a few crafts so I never really got any good pictures of the kids. I was always busy doing something. I thought Tanner would be bummed I wasn't helping him. But I think he had more fun helping hide the eggs then anything else. It turned out pretty good I think!

Coloring eggs. Tanner colored 18 boiled and I colored 18 raw... just because it was fun to color them. Only 4 eggs total dropped! :) Benson helped a little bit too!

No comments: