Monday, April 12, 2010

Let's go fly a kite!- 4/9

Tanner is always pretty good at the grocery store, but we had to pick out a birthday present for one of his friends and so he was getting kind of bummed looking at all the toys that he couldn't have. He spotted a kite and asked if for his birthday he could get it. I looked and saw it was only a $1.oo. So I told him if he was good through out the rest of our shopping I would buy it now. He was so excited. I didn't think it would work very good being a $1. But I recommend Wal-marts $1 kites to anyone. It was great! When we got home we found out his friend had the same kite so the flew them together!




I had to lay on the ground to get this awesome shot! ;)

1 comment:

Stacey T. said...

We have a $1 kite too and it is awesome :) I'm glad I'm not the only mom that lays down on the road to get cool kite shots! Awesome picture!