Monday, April 12, 2010

Expecting!!

That's right we are expecting baby #3! I will find out what the sex is at the end of next week. So anyone care to guess what is kicking around in my belly??? Check back in a couple weeks to see! Don't forget to make your guess on the poll to the right!

14 comments:

Lara said...

Congrats! How exciting for you guys! I vote GIRL!! :)

Beth said...

Congratulations!!! How fun.....I hope that you have a girl cause. I have loved it...I guess that is why we are having another one.This is kind of random but Mikey wants to know where Tanner got his dinosaur sweat shirt. He is way into dinosaurs and wouldn't stop asking.

Beth said...

Just kidding... realized it was Benson's sweat shirt after a second look. Man they are getting so big.

Judy said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you!! When are you due?

The Martin's said...

How exciting!!! You make such cute kids, but probably a boy :)

Kevin and Cherie said...

How fun! Well I have two boys and am having a girl this time. And everyone I know is having a girl right now. I think it is the year of the girl. Excited to find out! Congrats either way!

Stacey T. said...

Congratulations!! My vote is for girl!

Beth said...

Cedar is still Cedar. Not much changes. Mike is still teaching. He got his masters and is probably starting his administrative license this fall. I am staying at home with the kids. I hear Moonridge is struggling though. Not many girls are there. How much longer is Andrew in school?

Chelsea said...

Holy cow Jenny, that's great!!! You have the cutest boys, so either would be great. You're such a fun mom with them, I love seeing all the pictures. Glad things are good for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you FINALLY updated your blog! Not like you have anything else to do with being pregant and all....:) but geez la weez when u updated it, u added a gazillion things! I was thinking...will you guys be moving when you are about due? Because if so, thats not good...your baby will come 5-6 weeks early again! K love u bye!

The Allen Family said...

CONGRATS!!!!! :)

Riley and Jessica Griffin said...

Jenny!!
Congrats! That is awesome- I voted for a girl that would be kind of fun... But you sure do make cute little boys!

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

YAHOO!!!! BUY A MINIVAN!!!! Who needs that honda piece of......... trash..... :) hey, I vote girl, why not......those bleak boys.... there are enough of them :) but we are glad for that too........ so fun love all those vg pics, I'm living the VG life vicariously through you now when I see them...... we miss it, but don't miss you know who..... xoxoxo me

The Lively's said...

Congrats! Your one amazing Mama!