Monday, April 12, 2010

Little Benson

Such a cute little man!


Scalped head! It doesn't look bad here but in person it looks worse. And he doesn't have any hair growing there weeks later.

Benson has followed his brothers example and started climbing up on the couch arm to turn on a lamp we have. One day he saw some hand sanitizer (which he loves) and thought he could reach it. Inside he fell between the couch and the cabinet and scrapped up his face and scalped part of his head. He cried for about 5 minutes before relaxing. After he chilled enough for me to look him over I saw something in his hair and thought he hasn't had any lunch yet? But it wasn't food. It was SKIN and HAIR in a HANDFUL in my hand! YUCK!!! I started to freak out when Tanner rushed in saying, "It's okay mom, his body will make a band aid with a scab. He will be all right!" Thanks to my little doctor I did calm down to realize he would be OK!!!!

No comments: